Hello my blogging friends! I have found my way back to my blog. I’ve been more of a lurker lately, mostly due to the fatigue of Spring farming. (Don’t feel bad, I love it!) I have been doing a lot of blogging at Collingwood Farm, because we’re trying to get the business off the ground. Check it out. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
In my absence, I was nominated for not one, but TWO, awards. And I am extremely honored.
Thank you to Anna, at Oceannah, nominated me for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award.
According to the rules, I am to share 7 things you don’t already know about me, so here goes:
1. I’m a nurse practitioner by trade, but farmer by everything else. 🙂
2. My neice looks just like me. (Shhh…her mom hates when I say that.)
3. My husband is my best friend.
4. I hate canned peas. HATE THEM!
5. I love the color red.
6. I wear a size 8 1/2 shoe
7. I farm in my flip flops.
Probably too much information…. 🙂
And my second award is From Julie at Outtakes on the Outskirts. The Sunshine Award comes with the follow questions:
- What is your favorite color? Red
- What is your favorite animal? Dogs, monkeys, pigs, and I never thought I’d say it–chickens!!
- What is your favorite number? 22 (My birth day.)
- What is your favorite non-alcholic drink? Coffee.
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? Never twittered, and gave up facebook for New Years. It’s worked out beautifully! And I don’t miss it!
- What is your passion? Hmmm…farming, independence, happiness.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Making, then giving. That’s my fav!
- What is your favorite pattern? Pattern. Really?? Whatever is on my pillowcase.
- What is your favorite day of the week? Friday.
- What is your favorite flower? Sunflowers!
So thank you, Julie!!
I promise to pass the awards on to deserving bloggers the next day it rains. 🙂 (Which at this rate seems like never!)
Well, I had ideas to post about my recent arugula pesto recipe, and some other goodies that came up on the farm, but I’m afraid I’ve already run out of time. I promise to post again before a month goes by.
Happy Memorial Day!