I’ve been meaning to post this arugula recipe here, but it ended up on the farm blog, so please, enjoy!
If you look at the top of the page, you’ll see a new “recipes” tab. I’ve been making things from the over-abundance of produce, and I thought I’d share with you what I’ve been doing! I’ve posted the following two recipes there today, and will continue to do so as the season continues! I hope you enjoy!
- 4 cups packed fresh arugula
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup pure olive oil
- 2 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted (you could substitute walnuts, as well.)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
1. For this recipe, I blanched the arugula for about 15 secs, and then dipped in ice water. Next time, I think I won’t blanch it, because it lost most of it’s spiciness. But if you blanch, squeeze out all the excess water.
2. Roughly chop the arugula and put in a blender…
View original post 198 more words